Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Nice!

SHITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............

Tarteviant responds:

thanks :)

CLOSER (Dubstep) CLOSER (Dubstep)

WOW!!!

This is some really great work. I've heard songs by Rosko, Flying Lotus, and Bassnectar that arent as good as this. You should be paid.

fearing responds:

Hahaha wow, thanks a lot for that comment dude, huge compliment. :-]

Elektrologic (Electro-House) Elektrologic (Electro-House)

/highfive

I like it. It's got a kick to it and its also very new and professional sounding.

KOLA KOLA

RAWR

RAWRAWRAWR

Rido responds:

RAWR indeed

Deadmau5 Te5t Deadmau5 Te5t

RAWKIN!!!

It's got a lot of kick to it. it sounds pretty close to a Deadmau5 song. I'm a pretty big fan of deadmau5 too. It's really good. 5 and 10 for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Castle Crash the Battle! Castle Crash the Battle!

AAAARGH!!!

Great song! But i have a problem with the flanger or whatever u call it on the thing u hear at the beginning, the little string thing. it hurts my ears and feel like i have things leaking into my ears, or i have 5 cotton balls stuck against my eardrum. Im just saying that it is a great song, but u should change the effect. :)

sshafty1 responds:

The flanger exists to make the song feel 'bouncier', an effect which it accomplishes, though some people do get bothered by it.

I appreciate the review,

Sam

Leave the World Behind Leave the World Behind

Hahahahaha I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!

This is hilarious. Its all happy and chaotic and people are getting pissed off about it!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHH... *cough*...HHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAhhhhhhh..
. ok im done.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Funkytoucher! Waffleblast!

I have listened to this song over 50 times on my computer but what music program did u use? And could anybody list some good programs that are FREE and would work on a mac? Thanks! Oh and ur song should be in a video game like castle crashers! It would rock!

[Microgalactic] [Microgalactic]

Great beat! I like it!

Whats a good music making program that is easy to use that is NOT GARAGE BAND but is a good one for mac. I like FL Studios but theres a virus in it and its not a mac program... So any help? I love making music. oh and what program did u use to make this? Oh and I like the name! It fits the song well!

teddygram responds: